Every leader has been to a company planning meeting where fluffy, feel-good goals are created to drive alignment. But after the meeting is over, we go back to our teams and spend the rest of the quarter reporting on our individual team metrics. Meeting our revenue goals is more than a patchwork of account-based programs, it's top-to-bottom synergy.
- So how do we get closer to our fellow go-to-market teams and ensure we're thinking across an entire business unit?
- How do we surface important data points across all of our customer-facing teams and create goals that all of our metrics can align to?
- And lastly, how do we effectively do it in a remote work world?
- Jeannine Crispino (VP of Customer Success, 6sense)
- Kyle Coleman (VP, Revenue Growth & Enablement, Clari)
- Rachel Chinapen (Director, Marketing, RingLead)
- Zack Alspaugh (Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Sendoso)