- Anti-racism resources curated by FightForBreonna.org
- Seeking to understand: links, videos and resources for education, awareness and action. Curated by Heinz Marketing
- TalentCanada article on corporate social responsibility / diversity & inclusion
- Udemy (paid membership): Unconscious bias in the workplace trainings
- Steelhead Productions (article): let your support for equality be bigger than a social post
6sense has decided to also allocate GoodSense funds towards supporting social justice initiatives, starting...
"A safe space where I'm supported and understood" is exactly what we want the CMO Coffee Talk community to be. Here is a look into our vision and values.
Here is a wrap up of our community engagement for all of 2020, and cheers to more fun in 2021.
Download all five options of the First Sip Club CMO Coffee Talk zoom backgrounds here!
A list of book recommendations from fellow CMOs during our CMO Coffee Talks.
Here's a few external resources (podcasts to listen to, articles to read, videos to watch) that Matt & Latane have handpicked to share.
After more than a year without them, in-person events are starting to tentatively make their way onto our calendars once again. The question is - how do we make them better and stand out.
This week, Matt and Latane discuss transitions - since we're all going through it.
More than 25 percent of B2B marketing leaders are in or near transition, according to recent research, and that number could rise as companies and leaders come out of COVID.
This week Latané and Matt discuss building & growing your marketing team, and finding the right people for the job.
If you want an hour to FLY by, ask a bunch of chief marketing offers to talk about recruiting, hiring and onboarding for their teams.
This week Matt and Latane discuss competitive intelligence and its role in your GTM plan.