- Anti-racism resources curated by FightForBreonna.org
- Seeking to understand: links, videos and resources for education, awareness and action. Curated by Heinz Marketing
- TalentCanada article on corporate social responsibility / diversity & inclusion
- Udemy (paid membership): Unconscious bias in the workplace trainings
- Steelhead Productions (article): let your support for equality be bigger than a social post
6sense has decided to also allocate GoodSense funds towards supporting social justice initiatives, starting...
"A safe space where I'm supported and understood" is exactly what we want the CMO Coffee Talk community to be. Here is a look into our vision and values.
Here is a wrap up of our community engagement for all of 2020, and cheers to more fun in 2021.
Download all five options of the First Sip Club CMO Coffee Talk zoom backgrounds here!
A list of book recommendations from fellow CMOs during our CMO Coffee Talks.
Here's a few external resources (podcasts to listen to, articles to read, videos to watch) that Matt & Latane have handpicked to share.
This week, Matt and Latane talk about the first 90 days of being a CMO - daunting but exciting.
Marketing automation is the orchestration of marketing, not just email. Let's discuss what the future of MAPs look like.
Intro to Behavioral Science: 7 Behavioral Science Principles Every B2B Marketer Needs to Know
This has been a MOTHER of a year for mental health, with anxiety and stress mixing between professional and personal lives like never before.
Get some tips and tricks on how to start talking about mental health.
Sales is often described as an emotional rollercoaster as salespeople can experience various Mental Health trigger events throughout their day.